Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2023/2024 have commenced. The job application form can be accessed at www.rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com. This Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board RSUBEB recruitment is available until the closing date.
In this article, you will see the the available Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board job vacancies, requirements and how to apply via www.rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com.
This include the recruitment form, closing date and educational requirements. We advise you follow all the guide in this article strictly.
Are you are graduate looking for job in the educational sector? Do you wish to work with Rivers state SUBED? if yes, this article is for you.
Rivers state universal basic education board website is now open, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in the Junior Secondary, Primary, and Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) sections of the Rivers State Smart School
RSUBEB Job Vacancies is for teachers in all field.
Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2023 General Requirements
- Interested candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree in Education or a Post- Graduate Diploma in Education, in addition to a Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree.
- Applicants who wish to be deployed to the Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) Section, a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with specialization in ECCDE may be accepted.
- Candidates shall be no less than 18 years and no more than 40 years old at the time of application.
- Those who have teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will stand a better chance.
- Prior working experience in a Smart School shall be an added advantage.
- Candidates shall demonstrate capacity for written and spoken communication in English
- Candidates shall have demonstrable skill in the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Connecting Devices, and the Internet.
7 Reasons Why you Should Apply for the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board 2023/2024 Recruitment
- The jobs comes with salary and incentives
- Salaries are payed as at when due
- You will have Opportunities for professional growth and development, through training and upskilling programs
- The remuneration packages and benefits is competitive and it comes with healthcare coverage, retirement plans, and other allowances
- You will have a chance to add value to quality basic education in Rivers State
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and values diversity and inclusivity
- Exposure to diverse educational contexts and learning experiences, through interactions with other education professionals within and outside the board
How to Apply for the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment
To apply for the Rivers State SUBEB Recruitment, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official application portal at https://rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com/
- Fill in your details; such as your name, phone number, email, state and local government in the space provided
- Upload your passport photograph, CV, educational documents as required
- Review your application to ensure that all information provided is correct
- Click on the “Signup” button to complete your application process
It is important to note that the application portal may only be open during the recruitment period. Also, make sure to carefully read through all instructions and requirements before submitting your application.
Below is a summary of the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment recruitment Registration Form
- All application must be online. Candidates who summited offline application will not be considered
- Applicants are to read through the requirements before making an online application
- The only official website for this recruitment process is www.rsubebsmartschoolapplication.com
- Note that short-listed candidates shall be contacted by EMAIL & all applications must be submitted on or before 19th April, 2023
- Shortlisted candidates will take computer based test and interview to determine competence in psychosocial, and organizational skills
- Application Letter, typewritten and signed by the applicant
If you need more update on the Rivers State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2023, you can reach us through the comment section. We promise to respond as fast as possible.