The application portal for Petrok Oil and Gas recruitment 2024 is now open. Interested applicants are to visit www.petrokoilandgas.com, to apply for Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited recruitment, job vacancies and careers. Petrok Oil & Gas is a project support company. It offers services such as manpower supply, management, project management, inspection, maintenance, heavy-duty equipment supply, etc.
Are you looking for a career opportunity in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria? Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited, one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider, is set to recruit talented and passionate individuals to join its team in 2024.
The Petrok Oil and Gas recruitment portal is now open for qualified applicants to apply for various positions in 2024. This post will provide you with all the information on Petrok Oil & Gas services recruitment process, requirements, deadline and the available job vacancies.
Also See: SPIE Oil and Gas Recruitment
Petrok Oil and Gas recruitment 2024 Available Positions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 4+ years of accounting experience.
- Procurement and cost control experience
- Working knowledge of tax laws.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
2. Senior Tendering Engineer
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 – 10 years work experience.
- Experience of dealing with complex tenders
- Experience of contract negotiation in a commercial environment
- General MS Office Program Skills
- Knowledge on primavera P6 or MS project
- Knowledge on AutoCAD.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change.
3. Business Development Executive at Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 7 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Petrok Oil and Gas Recruitment General Requirements 2024
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a reputable institution
- At least 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate effectively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is an added advantage
- Must be willing to travel and work in different locations
- Must have a valid NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter if applicable.
Also See: NNPC Recruitment
How to Apply for Petrok Oil and Gas Recruitment 2024
Step 1: Visit the Petrok Oil and Gas Careers Portal at www.petrokoilandgas.com
The first step to applying for Petrok Oil and Gas Services Limited job Recruitment is to visit the careers portal. You will find all the available job opportunities on the website.
Step 2: Create a Profile
If you are a new user, you will need to create a profile on the careers portal. Fill in your personal and professional details, upload your CV, and submit.
Step 3: Search for Available Jobs
Once you have created a profile, you can search for available job opportunities on the portal. You can search by job title, location, and department.
Step 4: Apply for a Job
When you find a job that matches your skills and experience, click on the “Apply Now” button. You will be asked to answer some questions related to the job, upload your CV, and submit.
In conclusion, the Petrok Oil and Gas Recruitment 2024 is a great opportunity for job seekers to join a leading energy company. To stay informed on future updates and job opportunities, be sure to subscribe to the website for regular updates.