The application portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng is now open for NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024. If you’re looking for information about the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2023, this post has all the details. In this post, you will find information about the starting date of the recruitment process and other important information about the NDLEA Recruitment form. Additionally, we explain the recruitment requirements, qualifications, and how to apply.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency is a Nigerian government agency established to reduce unemployment and poverty in the country through job creation, training, and entrepreneurship development. The NDLEA recruitment portal is now open as announced on NDLEA job vacancies website at www.ndlea.gov.ng portal. Application is hereby invited from qualified candidates for recruitment in various positions in 2023.
In this post, we will guide you on how to apply for job vacancy in National Drug Law Enforcement Agency and increase your chances of getting selected. All interested applicants are to note that the NDLEA job recruitment application is free. The application form can be obtained at the recruitment portal of NDLEA.
Is NDLEA Recruitment 2023 form Out?
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has announced the commencement of its 2023 recruitment exercise. This is a massive recruitment exercise that offers a wide range of job opportunities to interested and qualified candidates.
The recruitment exercise is ongoing, and interested candidates are encouraged to apply via the NDLEA portal. The jobs available cover various sectors, including agriculture, technology, healthcare, education, and many others.
NDLEA Job Vacancies
The available positions for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency available at its portal www.ndlea.gov.ng are diverse and cater to different skills, education, and experience levels. Here are some of the positions that might be available:
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointment in the following positions below:
1.) SUPERINTENDENT CADRE (General Duties or Specialists)
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics II CONPASS (08)
- Applicant must possess First Degree/HND in any discipline from a recognised institution of learning and NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9)
- Applicant with LL.B, BL, B.Eng (with COREN), B.Pharm, etc, on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Narcotics I (CONPASS 9).
Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10)
- Applicant with MBBS or DVM on successful completion of training shall be granted the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Narcotics (CONPASS 10).
2.) NARCOTIC AGENT CADRE
Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07)
- Applicant must possess a Nigerian Certificate of Education
- Must be a Registered Nurses and Midwives, Pharmacy Technicians, Lab Technicians, Dental Technicians, or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Senior Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (06)
- Applicant must possess a National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent from a recognized institution of learning.
Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (05)
- Applicant must possess 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics.
3.) NARCOTIC ASSITANT CADRE
Narcotic Assistant I – CONPASS (04)
- Applicant must possess at least 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
Narcotic Assistant II – CONPASS (03)
- Applicant must possess at least 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including Mathematics or English Language.
Artisan, Mechanic, Driver, Cleaner / Gardener etc.
- Applicant must provide evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade Test Grade II or III.
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements 2023
- The recruitment is open to Nigerian citizens.
- A valid means of identification, such as a National ID card or passport, is required.
- A secondary school certificate (SSCE) or its equivalent is necessary.
- Age requirements are between 18 and 35 years old.
- A medical report from a government hospital is needed to prove medical fitness.
- No criminal convictions are allowed.
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office tools are necessary.
- All selected candidates are expected to comply with the rules and regulations of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
At the moment, the NDLEA recruitment form for 2023 is not yet out. We know that many people are eager to apply for the available positions, but it’s important to note that the recruitment process has not yet begun. However, as soon as the recruitment form is released, we will update this article to notify the public. It’s advisable to stay informed and follow the official channels of the NDLEA to get the latest updates on the recruitment process. We urge potential candidates to exercise patience and be vigilant to avoid falling prey to fraudulent individuals who might pose as recruitment agents.
How to Apply for NDLEARecruitment 2023
- Visit the official NDLEA website at www.ndlea.gov.ng.
- Click on the “Recruitment” section of the website.
- Select the available position you are interested in.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions provided for the application process.
- Fill out the application form with accurate and relevant information.
- Upload all required documents and attach a recent passport photograph.
- Review and confirm the accuracy of your application before submission.
- Submit your application and print a copy of the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2023.
In conclusion, NDLEA Recruitment 2023 is a highly anticipated event for job seekers. Stay up to date on the latest news and updates by subscribing to the website today.