NECO Result Checker June/July 2022/2023. The National Examination Council (NECO) have released the result of its 2022 Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE). In this article, you will see how to check your result on your phone via SMS, internet.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the NECO 2022 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) that their results have been released.
The National Examination Council is an examination body in Nigeria that conducts the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination and the General Certificate in Education in June/July and November/December respectively.
Is NECO Result 2022 Out?
Yes, the National Examinations Council (NECO) has announced the release of the NECO Result 2022 officially on its portal www.result.neco.gov.ng. Candidates who participated in the examination can now check their results on the portal. This article will show you check your result by yourself using your Reg number and NECO Token.
NECO has now released the much awaited 2022 examination results of candidates. All candidate can now check their login to NECO portal, check and print their results. You can do that immediately.
As the result is out from NECO, you should immediately check yours to see if you have passed the subject you sat for. Simply use the procedures we will provide to you in the next heading and you should be able to check your result from NECO.
NECO Result Checker Token or PIN
One of the thing needed to check your NECO result in 2022, is the Token. It is actually the ‘NECO Result Checker Pin‘. The token can be purchased from any NECO office nationwide or directly on the NECO portal.
- Go to NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng or result.neco.gov.ng/register directly to register an account and get started.
- Register as a new user or login-in to get started if you have previously registered.
- Choose ant payment method you want and proceed to purchase the NECO token.
- A token can only be used for a maximum number of 5 times per candidate result.
How to Check NECO Result
- Visit NECO result-checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Select your exam year. i.e. 2022
- Select exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Input your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Then , click on the check result button to see your NECO result.
Can I check NECO result without examination number
NO, NECO examination number is highly required to check your result, You also need the NECO Token, Exam Year and Type, before you can access your NECO result online.
If you don’t remember your Examination number for NECO, simply go back to the school you sat for NECO and ask them to give you your Examination number or check the ID card given to you by NECO.
For More detail concerning the NECO Result 2022 checker, kindly let us know if you need more information on www.result.neco.gov.ng portal to check your result through the comment box.