Fulbright Teaching Program 2023 – As part of Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement, international educators are invited to the United States for six weeks of professional learning that includes academic seminars at a host university as well as co-teaching placements at area schools. A variety of public, private (secular or faith-based) or charter schools will be partnered with the host university for the participants to observe classrooms, team teach, and share their expertise with teachers and students.
There are also opportunities for participants to get involved in civic and cultural activities in the community where they are staying.
Fulbright Teaching Program 2023 Subject Areas
- Secondary school teachers
- English teacher
- Math teacher
- Science teacher
- Foreign language
- Social studies
- Special education
- 3 years of full time experience
- 5 years or more of full time experience
- Written and oral english
- Resident of eligible countries
Aspects to consider
As part of the Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program, the following services are provided:
- J1 Visa Support
- Return Airfare, accommodations, meals and incidentals for the length of the program
- Medical Coverage (additional to the participant’s current policy)
- Cultural activities
- A Workshop in Washington DC
How To Apply For Fulbright Teaching Program 2023
If you are interested in applying, please follow these steps:
- The Fulbright Teacher Exchange Program is for secondary school teachers in participating countries.
- Contact your local US embassy or Fulbright Commission for more information, as deadlines vary.
For More Information:
The Fulbright Teaching Excellence and Achievement Program 2023 is available on the official Fulbright website.
There is a March 2023 application deadline for all applicants