Apply for Chevening Scholarship, undergraduate and Post graduate (masters and Phd , as portal opens for eligible applicants. The UK Chevening Scholarship is open to any international student from any country. Chevening enable outstanding emerging leaders from all over the world to pursue one-year master’s degrees in the UK. Whilst there is no ‘typical’ Chevening Scholar, we are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to provide the solutions and leadership needed to create a better future.
This article explain the Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 in detail. the eligibility criteria, requirements, deadline and application process are explained in a clear and simple manner. The UK Chevening Scholarship is offered by the UK Government. it is a Fully-funded scholarships to undertake any master’s course at any UK university. It is open to any student from the eligible countries. It covers tuition fees, accommodation, feeding and other expenses you may encounter in the course of your study.
Chevening Scholarship 2023 Application
Applications for fully funded Chevening Uk Scholarships to study for one-year master’s degrees at UK universities are now open. We have provided all the things you need to ensure seamless application. Make sure to follow the guidelines provided in this page for easy journey to Chevening. It is important that before you start your application, to check the eligible countries and as well get the following documents Required for Chevening Scholarship ready.
- Valid passport
- University transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Three choices for master’s courses
Chevening Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
- Education Level: Post graduate student
- Ethnicity: Any
- Financial Background: Low-income
- Field of Study: All discipline
- eligible country: Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Study Country: United kingdom (UK)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Must be ready to Return to your country of citizenship after your study
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
If you are interested in applying for a Chevening Award, we encourage you to review the guidance on our website to ensure that you have the best possible chance of being selected.
Applications for 2023/2024 Chevening Awards are now open. The deadline for scholarship applications is 1 November 2022 at 12:00 GMT.
Please note that we do not store applicant registration details from previous years, so all applicants will need to register as new users regardless of whether they have applied previously
How To Apply For Chevening Scholarship 2023
- Visit the Chevening Portal: https://www.chevening.org/scholarships/
- If you have previously registered, login but if not click on the register icon to proceed.
- Confirm the email sent to you and go on to complete your application. Find the right courses
- complete the quiz and upload all necessary documents . Choose appropriate references
- Make sure that the all your information is the same as it is in you passport.
For more information about Chevening Scholarships, please subscribe to our newsletter. We wish you all the best of luck and can’t wait to here from from. feel free to use the comment section for feedback.