Anambra State SUBEB recruitment 2023/2024 have commenced. The Anambra SUBEB recruitment registration and application form can be accessed at www.asubeb.net. The detail requirements and how to apply for This Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment is explained in this article. The application form is available until the closing date.
In this article, you will see the available Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board job vacancies, requirements and how to apply via www.asubeb.net.
This includes the recruitment form, closing date and educational requirements. We advise you follow the entire guide in this article strictly.
Anambra State SUBEB helps in managing basic education (primary and junior secondary) in Anambra State, Nigeria. Due to the latest demands by the state government in ensuring quality and free education for all, application is hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the various teaching and non teaching positions in the state.
Are you are graduate looking for job in the educational sector? Do you wish to work with Anambra state SUBED? If yes, this article is for you. Anambra SUBEB recruitment portal is now open for applicants interested in working with the state primary or secondary schools.
Anambra state universal basic education board website is now open, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in the Junior Secondary, Primary, and Early Child Care Development Education (ECCDE) sections of the Anambra State Smart School
Is Anambra Recruitment 2023 Out?
Yes, the Anambra state SUBEB teachers recruitment is currently ongoing. Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
What are the documents for applying for the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2023?
The following documents are needed for ASUBEB recruitment
- Duely signed guarantor form and state of origin certificate
- First school leaving certificate (FSLC)
- NCE, OND, HND or degree certificate
- Means of identification
- Properly written and signed application letter
What is the Official Anambra SUBEB Recruitment portal?
www.asubeb.net is the official portal for the Anambra SUBEB recruitment. Disregard any other website you may see online.
ASUBEB Job Vacancies is for teachers in all field
Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment 2023 General Requirements
- The minimum educational requirement is National Certificate in Education (NCE). Those who have SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution can apply
- Applicants must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including English language and mathematics
- Candidates shall be no less than 18 years and no more than 40 years old at the time of application.
- Those who have teachers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) certificate will stand a better chance.
- Prior working experience in a Smart School shall be an added advantage.
- Candidates shall demonstrate capacity for written and spoken communication in English
- Candidates shall have demonstrable skill in the use of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Connecting Devices, and the Internet.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria and reside in any state of the federation
- Must be bold, hard working and serious minded
- Candidates who have questionable character need not to apply
7 Reasons Why you Should Apply for the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board 2023/2024 Recruitment
- The jobs comes with salary and incentives
- Salaries are payed as at when due
- You will have Opportunities for professional growth and development, through training and upskilling programs
- The remuneration packages and benefits is competitive and it comes with healthcare coverage, retirement plans, and other allowances
- You will have a chance to add value to quality basic education in Anambra State
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative and supportive environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and values diversity and inclusivity
- Exposure to diverse educational contexts and learning experiences, through interactions with other education professionals within and outside the board
How to Apply for the Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment
To apply for the Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment, please follow the steps below:
- Visit the official application portal at www.asubeb.net
- Fill in your details; such as your name, phone number, email, state and local government in the space provided
- Upload your passport photograph, CV, educational documents as required
- Review your application to ensure that all information provided is correct
- Click on the “Signup” button to complete your application process
It is important to note that the application portal may only be open during the recruitment period. Also, make sure to carefully read through all instructions and requirements before submitting your application.
Below is a summary of the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment Registration Form
- All application must be online. Candidates who submitted offline application will not be considered
- Applicants are to read through the requirements before making an online application
- The only official website for this recruitment process is www.asubeb.net
- Note that short-listed candidates shall be contacted by EMAIL & all applications must be submitted on or before 19th April, 2023
- Shortlisted candidates will take computer based test and interview to determine competence in psychosocial, and organizational skills
- Application Letter, typewritten and signed by the applicant
If you need more update on the Anambra State SUBEB recruitment 2023, you can reach us through the comment section. We promise to respond as fast as possible.